Here are some important suggestions to have in mind before the photoshoot, especially for those sessions where doggies are present. These tips will make your image capturing a fun and memorable experience for you and the whole family:
- Walk your dog before the session, this would allow him/her to burn some energy and feel more relaxed. Please do not overdo it when the weather is extremely hot neither for senior dogs.
- Don't bathe or groom your pet the same day or the day before the session, this could make your furry friend and yourself tired.
- Please don’t overfeed your pet before the session. Especially, if she/he is the food- motivated type.
- In case we choose a location that it isn’t your home, bring his/her favorite toys and treats, this is important especially for pets with dietary restrictions. I carry treats and toys with me all the time, but some dogs have a fixation over their own things and what is familiar to them.
- Always carry a change of clothes just in case. We never know what can happen with so much fun during a photo session.
- Bring water for you and pets, this is pretty important for keeping you and your family members hydrated and in a good mood. Be sure your water or drinks are easy enough to consume and prevent spilling anything over your garments.
- Before the session please remove tags that shows personal info about your ownership with your pets, like phone numbers, addresses, etc. This would help protect your identity.